At Tots Specs we are committed to protecting and preserving the privacy of our visitors when visiting our site or communicating electronically with us.
data processing procedures – accounts held with Tots Specs Ltd trading as Tomato Glasses UK
- Tots Specs Ltd is committed to adherence to the requirements of the new EU GDPR.
- All company and personal information related to the operation of our business will only be used for the direct needs of opening an account, posting orders and communicating with regards to account statements invoices/credit notes and payments.
- We will only contact our customers with regard to current orders and occasionally with updates on our products (new/discontinued ranges). If a customer does not want their data to be processed for the latter we will remove them from our email and post system.
- All information will be held on a secure password protected accounts package within a password protected PC/Server which will be running updated versions of security software.
- No copies of personal data will be taken and distributed to third parties.
- All file records will be retained while customers continue to have an account with Tots Specs Ltd. Once a customer account is closed with Tots Specs Ltd all company and personal information will be erased.
- In the event of a data breach with our company IT system we will take all possible steps to control any data theft. In addition, we will notify all potentially affected parties as soon as is reasonably possible after any data theft event. Malware and Virus system checks are undertaken weekly.
- The Managing Director of Tots Specs Ltd will oversee all data processing activities within the company. It is considered that the above will ensure adherence to the Data Protection Act 1998 and the EU GDPR after 25th May 2018.
Tots Specs Ltd TA Tomato Glasses UK and Tomato Glasses EU
Reg Office: 33 Cranford Avenue, Exmouth, EX8 2QA
Company registration number: 07510836
Name: Sarah Gillingham
Position Managing Director
information we collect through our website
In running and operating this website we may collect and process certain data and information relating to you and your use of this site. This data and information is detailed below:
- Details of visits to our website and the pages and resources that are accessed, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data and other communication data that may assist us in understanding how visitors use this website.
- Information provided to us when our visitors communicate with us electronically for any reason.
- In addition to this we may also gather information which results from authentication or identity checks.